Scripture: 2 Timothy 2:13 …if we are faithless, He remains faithful.
Devotional: Trusting God is all about having confidence in HIS faithfulness. And His faithfulness is not dependent upon ours. What a relief!
Your trust may waver, but God is steadfast. His promises are true and He always keeps them. Here are just a few:
- Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5)
- I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
- You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. (Isaiah 26:3)
- I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. (Psalm 32:8)
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
- But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. (Deuteronomy 4:29)
- Which promise do you need most to cling to today?
- Take and listen and be encouraged by the song Yes and Amen by Maverick City Music (featuring Chandler Moore) And look for ways to see His faithfulness on display today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVaiZlQIog